- fulltime |
- 2.000 - 2.500 |
- region of Utrecht/Houten |
Our client is a road transport expert and offers European B2B road transport for pallets, groupage, partial or full truckloads. As a Warehouse Employee you are in the middle of the operation. With the help of EPTs and forklifts on Lithium Ion batteries, you ensure that everything is always in the right location. If necessary, you also physically roll up your sleeves, but mainly you are busy loading and unloading our trucks. You ensure that the shipments of our customers are processed on time, safely and correctly. Naturally, the shipments must also be scanned accurately. But you are an all-rounder: is the battery of the forklift empty? Then you ensure that it is replaced. See something somewhere that shouldn’t be there? Then you clean that up. You do all this together with your colleagues and together you ensure that everything is processed with great pleasure.
Your daily activities:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Sort, label, scan and check incoming and outgoing shipments
- Prepare shipments for shipment according to the agreements with our customers. This includes: repacking, labeling, sealing and weighing
You work in three shifts, morning, afternoon/evening and night (with a surcharge of 30% on weekdays from 6 p.m.):
Day shift – 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Evening shift – 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Night shift – 23:20 pm – 08:00 am
Exceptionally, work is also done on Saturday or Sunday.
What do they ask of you?
A valid forklift certificate or willing to obtain it, EPT experience is a plus.
- Experience within logistics in the field of warehousing/cross docking, for example as a logistics employee, warehouse employee or warehouse employee
- Knowledge of working with ‘Hazardous Substances’ is an advantage
- Experience with scanning and the use of WMS/TMS systems
This is what they offer:
- Gross monthly salary between € 2,000 and € 2,500 on a full-time (40 hours) basis, depending on your experience
- Collective labor agreement à la carte: a personal budget that you can spend as you wish. You can convert this into holidays or have the amount paid out monthly on top of your salary
- An irregularity allowance for working evenings and nights and/or on Sundays and public holidays, varying from 30% to 100%
- Travel allowance
- Good pension provisions
- Benefits at work; discount on products and fun outings
- A sustainable and vitality deployability budget, which you can spend freely for your personal development