Solution Architect Connectivity within a leading international food company
- 32 - 40 uur |
- region of Boxtel |
- Reacties tot: 31 maart 2021
Nature of work
As a Solution Architect , you’re the technical lead for your Services: Connectivity. Internally this role is known as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and within this role you will be focusing on planning, managing and organizing services, projects and initiatives, which will be aligned with the requirements from internal clients (worldwide). You’ll be working closely together with the Domain Architect and the SME’s in other fields of expertise and the suppliers to ensure the Infrastructure Department delivers the services the organization can rely upon.
- Formulating objectives on a strategic and operational level, keeping track of technological developments, initiating innovation & improvements and setting standards and priorities
- Contribute to the translation of business requirements into functional and technical requirements regarding the service
- Participate and manage project groups (including employees from suppliers) in line with uniform project guidelines
- Supervising, checking and evaluating work, in accordance with guidelines and contract agreements, performed by external suppliers
- Management and supervision of maintenance and updates of installations to guarantee quality and continuity
- The delivery of data for the purpose of annual budgets and long-term financial provisions and monitoring of the current budget
- To provide management information and reports to both the IT manager and internal customers
What do we expect from you?
- Deep understanding of the domain specific solutions, technologies and systems such as:
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of network related projects
- Broad domain knowledge of network environments in corporate environments (LAN/WAN/Wireless/Datacenters)
- Knowledge in network rollouts and datacenter operations
- Routing protocols (BGP, OSPF)
- Security (DMZ, firewalls, IPsec/VPN, IDS/IPS)
- Troubleshooting skills in complex network environments
- Familiar with administration of routers and switches (CISCO / HP)
- Familiar with administration of wireless solutions (Cisco Meraki)
- Knowledge on network security concepts
- Knowledge on cloud proxy technologies (zScaler)
- Knowledge on SD WAN Solutions (Silverpeak)
- Awareness of relevant technologies in the wider industry, and their strengths and weaknesses
- Able to engage with delivery and ops personnel on complex technical issues and take ownership
- Ability to explain complex technical issues to non IT-experts and to persuade and influence key stakeholders
- Can-Do mentality and focus on operational excellence
- Teamwork, good communication & organizational skills
- 5+ years of experience in corporate environments and at least 2+ years in similar role
- ITIL v3/4 Foundation certification
- Within IM&T, English is the main language. Dutch is mandatory.
- Knowledge and experience of German (in word and writing) is considered a pre
- The willingness to make business trips to Germany
- The willingness to participate in standby shifts
What can you expect?
A versatile role within a leading international food company, with around 12,000 employees, where you get the space to get the best out of yourself.